Become a Member
Why Should I join the IGFSA?
Answer: Everyone who wants to show support and strengthen the IGF should join the IGFSA. Individuals, organizations and corporations are encouraged to apply for membership to show their support for the growth and success of the IGF.
Parties who care deeply about relationships and sharing ideas and experiences about what has worked when it comes to key policy or technical issues relating to the Internet should join the IGFSA.
The IGF is one of the most successful outcomes of the United Nations World Summit on Information Society (WSIS) and brings together governments, civil society, the private sector and the technical community from around the globe to an informal setting, free from binding negotiations. By joining the IGFSA, you help strengthen the IGF as a unique platform for all of these stakeholders to openly exchange perspectives and concerns on key issues that may affect the future of the Internet.
To support and strengthen the IGFSA, join as an individual member OR as an organizational member.
We ask individuals members to pledge $25.00 USD annually. Organizational memberships are $100.00 USD.
To support and strengthen the IGFSA, pay your membership dues to join as an individual member OR as an organizational member. You may opt for one-time payments or recurring annual payments.
- Individual membership is $25.00 USD annually.
- Organizational membership is $100.00 USD annually.
Notes for new memberships:
- If you are joining and paying your membership dues as a corporate entity, please provide your company name in the comments field of the payments widget. Don’t forget to contact the IGFSA secretariat to submit your company logo for posting to the website!
- The email address used in the payment widget on this page will be used to setup your membership on the IGFSA.org.
- If you opt in to join the IGFSA members mailing list, we will subscribe you with the same email address provided on the payment widget.